Pacific West Division of SUN Consulting
can provide advice and assistance in the
following areas (click highlighted links for
|Building on the
between Non Profits,
Organized Labor, and
SUN Consulting and Associates new Pacific West
Region Division specializes in aiding the forming
of new coalitions and building power through
community, political, and electoral organizing,
and developing strong winnable campaigns.
Have you encountered any of these questions
- "I keep seeing the same people and groups at the
table and we're not winning anything I can
understand. What strategies can we use to build real
power and coalitions?
- "We are trying to develop an understanding of what
the local political and community landscape is of a
specific region, and need assistance compiling some
- Many group says they want to support us, what does
it mean and how do I know which is legit?"
- "I'm not clear on how to approach this community,
what might I be missing and how can I build a base in
an effective and efficient manner?"
- "I'm tired of being involved in campaigns and activities
that lead to nothing, and never go beyond putting up a
sign... how can we engage in bigger issues?"
- "Our group wants to be a part of electing a candidate,
how do we earn a place at the table and build
recognition, and make it meaningful for our base?"
- I love what our group does, but how do we sustain our
organization in case I'm no longer around?
SUN Consulting and Associates
Pacific West Region